Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Youtube Adventures

"Lindsay Lohan is makin millions of milk shakes". lol

She looks a lil ANNO.... its hot kinda ... except she looks a lil drugie and awkward.... but DAMN (shyvonne refrence ) .. a bitch is famous .... work lindsay !

I kinda feel like she was exploring her poorer side... if she has one ... she really got into character with this one.... smh.. ... makin the shit look fun -__-

damn... (s.r) they are straight up disrespecting her ass.....





I really liked the "Good Hair" Documentary.

I felt like Raven was throwing Tyra ALOT shade....... smh...




...This thug...




He does NOT look friendly at ALL .... seriously.... he looks mean.. fuck putting pressure on him...... he has a history of violence ... WHOOPI gave her opinion on the view ....




.... I love Whoopi ...Chris is a thug.



"Fa Fa Fa Fashion"




hmmm what did you think.... i know this is an old issue..but I  find it  really interesting... I wonder  what  actually  did  go  down that night  after the  Grammy Release party.... on there  way home in the car..... 


we should also get Beyonces opinion


#100factsaboutMODAH (1) ... I am a MAJOR Tyra fan


No comments:

Post a Comment