Thursday, October 28, 2010

SHYVONNE- DAMN!



Is it gaga rah rah or a whole bunch of hoop lah ? HELL NAH ..... it's SHYVONNE & remember that name kids. This blonde and Turquoise BOMBSHELL was my neighbor when I lived up in Hamilton Heights. Her voice melts the boys and her style gives life. I totally love this diva, shes a Sagittarius/Mermaid and I know that she will go far... Get into her kiddies... She gives me what I need.. Below is a video from her music video release party for her her new hit "DAMN" at the New Era Store. Which Im super sad to say that I missed a lot of fun times look like they were had .... damn.




Also ... you can find Shyvonne's hit "Mind Reader" on itunes.

Get into her "DAMN" dancers
Michelle & Liz .... and these girls can D.A.N.C.E

Get to know this STAR more @

http://www.youtube.com/shyvonne

and FOLLOW her on twitter @SHYVONNE

P.S dont worry... we'll be following this diva on her journey to fame :)

Also we get some more high profile faces in the video shout out to mah girl DAI BURGER #aowww


" You look like you need a burger"-Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment