Sunday, May 16, 2010

SO.... 1ST POST Dean Modah


Not sure exactly how to work these blog tools but maybe with time people :) ... so that's me >>>

I don't know whether I should tell you about me or if I should tell you about what I'm trying to do with my blog "Supermodah".

So recently Ive been living a really interesting life, which I love. It's filled with friends and sightings and fashion and Margaritas. I'm not one of those stuck up model types that think that there too good to talk to random people...infact noone's a stranger and that's the moto I live my life by. Treat people how you expect to be treated & Manifest your destiny hunny.

I think that this blog would be an awesome way for friends and new friends to see my world thru my eyes & and just to follow me places... who knows... I might post a pic, I might post a vid, and I'll give my opinion on current topics... hmm I wonder if I can put music on my blog spot? oooo yeah. Im random... its endearing ( I hear ) though... haha ..so Im actually texting with my friend from *Chase Model Management* right now whose letting me listen to his music ... which I must say is very very good. & I said " okkk sooo we need to come up with a track called "Planet Modah" cause thats where I'm from. and he LOL'd @ me..... Thats alright ... in my head
"Planet Modah" is fiya fiya hawt hawt... you will hear it soon.

Also .. I would like to use my blog and photo's to inspire people, thats the point of life .. your sent here for a purpose ... then you die... wtf. Isnt that shady?

So later on today I have to go to a meeting with the rest of Chase Model Management.. because the site .. www.chasemodelsny.com will be up in 6 days ..WOOHOOO.. Finally. I'll take some photos to get you up on the action but now its late and Im gonna try to figure out the rest of this blog stuff.. so that my blog will be hawt shit... can I curse on here ?



No comments:

Post a Comment